November 2012

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Yay we can do the 16 th too πŸ˜‰ x

Hiya,
    16th Nov is good with me to! πŸ™‚

Carla
    xxx

luka_dawson
    Spectator

I can make the 16th xx

Me too!!

debbie
      Spectator

Sorry can’t make it again as back at work πŸ™ joy of full time work
        Hope you have fun
        X

Hi everyone,

Are we all still having a catch up on Fri????

Sarah, are you still wanting to host or do you want us to meet at another venue, I will still get the cakes if we are at yours!

Looking forward to seeing you all and any new members that would like to come.

Bet you will see a massive difference in my little chubbalubs (Daisy). Got her weighed yesterday and she is now a whopping 9lb 8oz.

Carla
        Xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Carla, hey guys, yes I’m still up for hosting Fridays catch up at mid day, feels like for ever since I seen you all… Better make sure I have enough milk in x

Hi Sarah, what’s your address???

Can people give me an idea if they think they will be coming so I know how many cakes, otherwise me and Sarah will have to eat them all if I get to many and that is bad for me as I am on a diet!

X

Pork Chops
          Spectator

Lol yum, small bit of detail that’s quite necessary, it’s 24 midfield court, thorpelands nn3 8un x

Hi there

Lexi n I will be coming especially if there is cake πŸ˜‰ see you Friday

Becs xx

Anonymous

Hi All

I’ll have to miss it again this time unfortunately but hope to make the next one!

Max, x

Thank you Ladies for today, especially for the baby cuddles.
              Clare

Pork Chops
              Spectator

Yeah lovely to see you all today πŸ™‚ will have to try and arrange something before Christmas… If not shortly after x

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
              • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.