November 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hey lovely ladies,
      was really good to see you all on Friday and all the scrummy new additions πŸ™‚
      As discussed on Friday, I would like to invite you to my house for our next meeting for tea coffee and cake πŸ™‚ downstairs is almost finished now πŸ™‚ I was thinking Friday the 2nd of November at midday πŸ™‚ Hope you can make it πŸ™‚ x

Anonymous

Unfortunately you will have to count me out of the next meeting too! Plan is that I’ll still be in NGH.
        Your lounge picture looks lovely Sarah. You have been busy!

Max, x

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Aww Max it’s ok, hospital is where you need to be for now, not much longer though… I bet your well bored!!! I worked full time last week and full time again this week as well as the usual mummy chores and doing my house, thank you for compliment!!! Yes been massively busy, I hope to still get to bring you choci’s and grapes at some point πŸ™‚ we all thinking of you and can’t wait to meet your new addition after arrival, take care Sarah x

Nooooo you can’t have it on the 2nd Nov, I fly to Teneriffe that day, please can you have it just before or wait a week for me to get back.
          I will be gutted if I can’t come for a nosey at your new house!!! πŸ™‚
          Also I said I would bring the cakes and can’t do that if I am not there!!!!

Max, it won’t be too long before you can join us again and bring your new little bundle of joy. Hope it isn’t too bad in there? Have you been laying a fortune for the telly?

Carla
          xxx

Anonymous

Yes Carla, paid Β£60 for 20 days & if I’m here for another 4/5 weeks as hoped, I’ll be spending another Β£60+! What with that and Geoff’s weekly car park pass at Β£10/week, staying at NGH is not cheap. Still, think of all those delicious meals I’m being served. Ha! Ha! Talking of which, another has just come, but what’s this, I’ve been served mash potatoes with my salad instead of new potatoes…

Max, x

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Ha Carla I was just following our recent trend of every 4th Friday! What about Monday 12th November?

Aha Max… Enjoy your mash and salad! Β£60 on telly that’s crazy! Have you got a portable DVD player Geoff can bring in for you? Might save a few pence, How’s George and Evie doing? I’m sure your going crazy without them about you, sending you lots of love x

Unfortunately if u change it to the 12 nov I won’t be able to make it as I will be flying back from Ireland that day πŸ™ but I am sure that I will gate crash your house another day Sarah πŸ˜‰ lol

Max do u have an IPhone if so there is a free app called catch up tv that shows all the free view channels I can send you a link if it helps. I know it’s not as easy to watch but def cheaper.

Becs xxx

Hiya, I can do anytime week of the 12th or I think I can do if you wanted to leave it till end of that week so Becs can come.

Carla x

Anonymous

Thanks Becs for the suggestion. I do have an iPhone, essential stuck in here, but no wifi on the NHS and downloading data can be slow. I watched something on ITV player using my phone connected to laptop and got a text from Vodafone informing me I’d used 450mb of my 500mb allowance in just 5 days since my bill! Had to pay for a extra GB! It’s only money, in the grand scheme of things maintaining my sanity is more important!
                The woman in the next room was transferred to a psychiatric unit on Sunday evening. Think I may be heading there myself shortly!!!

xxx

Hi Max,
                Have you plenty of books to read? Rubbish about the telly! How many weeks are you now and how far would they let you go until they delivered if you could get to that point, or are they taking each day as it comes?

Carla
                xxx

Anonymous

Well having vowed not to read “Fifty Shades of Grey”, a couple of the girls in here had read it & passed it on. Surprisingly addictive reading & let’s face it, I’ll never have time to read a book once I get out of here! I finished that in a couple of days & have ordered more books on Amazon! Today’s activity has been voting on Phoenix’s January release & finally accepting the challenge to complete a 1000 piece jigsaw whilst I’m here. Made a good start!
                  The plan Carla is to deliver at 36 weeks if it’s not necessary before. If I have a small bleed it will be managed, if it’s large then delivery will happen sooner. I’m almost certainly having a c-section now, hopefully elective rather than emergency. I’m 32+4 so have another 3+ weeks until delivery, and then providing the little chap is OK, we will have to stay another 5 days as he will have been born under 37 weeks. I’m very aware that it can all change in an instant. Two of the girls I met with placenta previa were booked for sections at 36 & 37 weeks, both had further bleeds resulting in delivery at 33+6 & 36+3 weeks. The first baby has been in special care for almost 2 weeks but it looks like he will be heading home tomorrow, which is great news.
                  So, 19 nights done, possibly 29 more to go!!

xxx

Pork Chops
                  Spectator

Aww Max thank you for your updates, your doing ever so well! Not long left really, you will have your baby here with you πŸ™‚
                    I read fifty shades…. Managed to get to chapter 13 and didn’t bother no more, don’t know if it was cos when I picked it up I didn’t read much or I just thought I personally though Christian grey was a bit of an arrogant idiot and Anna Steele was weak and feeble :0 hope I haven’t offended any fifty shades lovers :/
                    On a count down with you till your baby arrives x

Pork Chops
                    Spectator

What about Friday 16th???? Any one do that date? X

Anonymous

I think Sarah had I tried to read it at home I may have given up too! Not much of a story really & then it ends quite abruptly… I guess because it’s a trilogy. Don’t really get the hype but it’s passed some dull hours in here.

Xx

nickinoo
                        Spectator

Yippee i can do 16th!

Michelle. xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                        • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.