Our Charity Objectives
– To provide support and guidance to UK families who have lost a child of any age.
– To support, where possible, efforts to reduce or eliminate infant and child deaths.
This we will achieve by:
– Extending the support network to those families beyond the hospital, healthcare community, families and friends.
– Providing a support community, with other parents in similar situations, to reinforce the slogan “You Are Not Alone”. This will be achieved through the web site, through meetings and other social events.
– Providing financial assistance for those families who are having difficulty paying for standard funeral disbursements.
– As a non-profit organisation, if there are surplus funds at the end of each year a gift will be made to organisations that will directly help to save children’s lives, of any age or yet to be born.