Next Monthly get together

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is this Friday’s get together still on or was it decided it wasn’t going ahead and is it at Wyevale?

Thanks
    Carla
    x

Pork Chops
    Spectator

im still up for meeting x

Hi Sarah,

I will get there probably just after 12 in my lunch hour. See you there! 🙂

x

Pork Chops
      Spectator

ok lovely x

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey ladies really sorry but won’t be able to make tomorrow, to those of you who are meeting for lunch…..so hopefully see you at butterfly release Sarah x

nickinoo
          Spectator

Hi Everyone

Whose going tomorrow or are we just meeting at the buttefly release?

Michelle. xx

Anonymous

Hi

I won’t be at lunch tomorrow either as I couldn’t do 29th, off to Stratford-upon-Avon for a Phoenix Trader day!

See you at the butterfly release. Looking forward to it.

Max, x

Hi,

I guess from the sounds of it we won’t be meeting today as no-one can make it and I am at work so will be last chance to log on.

Will catch up with you all very soon as I can’t come to the butterfly release 🙁

Carla
              xxx

Hi all

Does sound like we are rather depleted on numbers this week, i can’t make the butterfly release either Carla so hopefully we will all be able to make Ann’s birthday bash and that more people are available for the next catch up.

Any ideas on dates for that one?

Becs xxx

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.