Anyone fancy getting together soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anyone fancy a catch up?
    Clare

Pork Chops
    Spectator

I’d like to 🙂 any afternoon other then 31st ATM, I can’t do mornings and only mon and fri evenings 🙂 x

Hi, I won’t be able to for the next couple of weeks.
      Let me know what date you decide and will try my best to get there

Carla xx

luka_dawson
      Spectator

I would love to, I finish for mat leave next Friday so will be pretty flexible x

I am free n pretty flexible now so let me know the details n hope to cu all soon xxx

Hi everyone, just reallised its the start of feb this week, and half term is looming already. How about the monday the day they go back to school? Im pretty knackered by the evening at the moment so would prefer daytime. What do people think?
        Clare

Pork Chops
        Spectator

I’m free for Monday 18th 🙂 how’s every one else for this day? X

Anonymous

Geoff’s on leave so I might persuade him to have Evie & come with just Freddie. x

Hi all guess I will have to pass on the Feb meet as my C section is booked for a week on Friday so might be a little busy 🙂

Hope ur all well n hopefully see you at the next one

Becs xxx

Pork Chops
            Spectator

My goodness Becs that has come round so quickly! Yes I can imagine you will be more then a little busy lol! X

Pork Chops
              Spectator

Yay max we get to meet the new one 🙂 aww Becs yeah I defo think your hands will be tied, how exciting 🙂 x

luka_dawson
                Spectator

I can make the 18th assuming the little one hasn’t decided to arrive x
                  Aw Becs you must be so excited xxx

Where are you planning on meeting, if bear Brackmills will try and pop by 🙂

Carla
                  Xx

That was meant to say near Brackmills!

🙂

nickinoo
                  Spectator

Hi everyone

I should be able to meet on 18th and i don’t mind where we go. Really looking forward to meeting the new arrivals. Michelle i hope you can make it as last time i saw you, you had only just found out so would love to see your bump. Bex your so close now that seems to have gone quick!

See you all soon.

Michelle. xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                  • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.