Wishing Jackie A Fantastic Day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Well everyone, it is the eve of Jackie’s big day – how exciting.

Jackie I wish you and Tom the most wonderful day ever filled with love and happiness.
      I look forward to seeing the photos of both your wedding and honeymoon.

Lots of love and thinking of you tomorrow

MB xxxxxxx

Eva’s mummy
      Spectator

Have a lovely day both of you

Rach xx πŸ˜€

Have a fab day huni hope it’s everything you want it to be and more. Look forward to the pics xxx

Jackie,

Have a lovely day and take in every single bit as it goes so fast. At least the sun has come out now, wishing it stays out for you! πŸ™‚

Congratulations!!

Carla
        xx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Jackie,
          Congratulations on your wedding πŸ™‚
          The sun has shone lovely most the day for you, hope you had an amazing day and can’t wait to see pic’s
          Sarah x

harrys-mummy
          Spectator

Hi everyone,
            I have only just got back on here and these messages brought a tear to my eyes thank you for your kind words.
            we had a lovely day a little emotional during the speeches as Tom mentioned Kyle and the tough couple of years we have had, but it was a perfect day and the sun shone during the photos and went in and rained during the wedding breakfast and came back out straight after, just wondering who was looking down on us that day, it went so quick in the end but we had a great time
            We had a great time in Vegas together and feel so lucky to have had the oppotunity to go
            Jackie x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.