Up Date on Anne-Marie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

Since I last spoke to you, Anne-Marie has been back to the hospital to get her results of her surgery. During her op they removed 3 lymph nodes under her arm. It was discovered that 2 of the nodes were infected (these were the closest to the lump)but the 3rd was clear. Anne underwent further surgery this Tuesday 15th May to remove a further 6 nodes. All I can say is. “She’s a super troopa” she had a general anathetic and came home the same day ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      She is resting at home surrounded by her family and has a drain from the operation site, because of this and the fact she is tired she is not having guests/visitors at present.
      Next week she has to undergo numerous tests before re visiting her consultant to find out the results of the nodes being removed and what treatment plan will be needed.

She is in very good spirits and we speak every day. She is very positive and we are all certain she will beat this and be back to her normal sunny and cheerful self very very soon.

Lincoln is collecting her gift tomorrow and Becs has wrapped it up all lovely for her. She will be thrilled I know and I’m sure she will be on here soon to tell you all how she’s getting on.

Lots of love

MB XXXXXX

Hi All

I would just like to add a big thank you to you all for your generosity ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ and MB for her great idea to change the present to something that she will find really useful in the days to come.

So Ann can you please send Anne Marie a big hug from Lexi and I and tell her we are thinking positive healing thoughts over her way in Duston.

Love Becs xxxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your update on Anne-Marie, it’s really sad that its not good news just yet…but positive thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚
        Still thinking of her every day and I hope she likes her gift ๐Ÿ™‚
        Sarah x

Eva’s mummy
        Spectator

Hi Ann thank you for the update on Anne-Marie I have been wondering how she is but dont like to keep asking.
          I hope she likes the present. SHe has a loving family and a lovely butterfly family here to give her lots of support and prayers. We are all thinking of her alot.
          Please give her a hug from me when you next see her.
          Well done Becs for doing a good job in arranging and collect the money for her gift.

Rach xxx

debbie
          Spectator

Thank you Ann for update.
            Good to hear that Anne-Marie is doing well and recovering so quickly from op ( well I am only guessing otherwise she would not be able to come home the same day ?)
            Sending her lots of love
            Bara
            x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.