Remembering Grace Amelia x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    K-Langley
    Spectator

Hello everyone! Havnt posted for such a long time due to my diagnosis. I hate the way my life has been forced down a different path & miss you all & feel a bit like an outsider now!!
      I hope you are all doing ok?

Although we think about Grace every day, today 23rd Feb is the day that our family remember Grace. We make her funeral date ‘Grace’s day’ so Alice’s birthday is never over shadowed. (Alice is our surviving twin for those of you lovely ladies I havnt yet met). I can’t believe that we laid her little sleeping body to rest 4 years ago today.

We love you baby girl & miss you every day x x x x x

nickinoo
      Spectator

hi

so lovely to hear from you and i hope today wasnt to hard although the anniversaries are never easy are they.

i hope your doing ok and it would be lovely to see you sometime.

take care.

michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Ann-Marie,

I hope you had a lovely remembering day for her, yeah they are never easy. It was good to bump into you the other night, you look great 😉 x

Anonymous

Hi Anne Marie

Lovely to see you on here. We all think of you often & understand why you haven’t been on the forum. As you say, life has taken you on another path but you will always be part of Children are Butterflies & will never be an outsider!

Remembering your beautiful little Grace Amelia.

Max, xxx

Hi Anne Marie

So nice to hear from you and like Max says you will never be an outsider, I hope you are doing ok and hope things aren’t too tough when remembering Grace this year.
            Thinking of you all

Becs xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • The forum ‘Always In Our Hearts’ is closed to new topics and replies.