really low

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michelle-hopkins
    Spectator

i am really low at the moment and cant seem to pick myself up no matter what i do. my little boy Angelo Jack should be 5 months old this month, i miss him so much, just wish i could of made him better and have him back

Anonymous

Hi Stacey. I’m so sorry to hear you are feeling low. It is totally normal but knowing that doesn’t make you feel better or take away the pain. I hit a real low 6 months after losing Grace & started having counselling at that point. It really helped me to accept the loss of my daughter. Keep talking. It does help. You are not alone, we all understand.
        Max, xx

nickinoo
        Spectator

Hi Stacey
          Sorry to hear your feeling low the first year is so hard as its the first of everything but we are all here if you want us. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
          Michelle. X

Hi Stacey,

Take each day as it comes, everyone will be different, some better, some worse. Do what you need to do for yourself to get through them and don’t worry about anyone else!

I lost Emmie in October 2011 and there still isn’t a day where I don’t think about her at some point and you will be the same with Angelo Jack, you just learn to live with what has happened.

Here for you if you need to talk!
          Carla
          X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.