Petition

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi everyone

I know i always seem to be putting petitions on but if we all work together for change then hopefully change will happen! That’s my Wednesday thought anyway.

I have attached the link to all the epetitions relating to stillbirth as there is a new one added for pregnant ladies to have a 3rd scan in the 3rd trimester.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/search?q=stillbirth

Hope your all ok.

Michelle. xx

luka_dawson
      Spectator

Hi

I’ve just been on and added my name to a couple on there

xxx

nickinoo
        Spectator

Thanks michelle. Xx

jaydens-mummy
          Spectator

Well done Michelle for bringing this to our attention and well done Michelle for being the first to post on the partitions:)

I think change is perfect for thoughts day. A small word with a big meaning.

I’m hoping we find change for all those who are sad, lonely, scared and need good news.

Let’s hang onto the thought that if we all hope that change will happen then the world will become a better place, and suffering of all kinds will end forever 🙂

Can we add strength to the mix as well as with hope, it’s really poignant for this week !

Happy change, strength and hope Wednesday <3

Lots of love
            MB XXXXXX

Happy thoughts day to all … Even if I am a bit late 😉
            All signed Michelle, I am all for change for the better and am thinking strong healing thoughts for those that need them too.
            Also I would like to add a big thank you for people’s generosity too.

Becs xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • The forum ‘WEDNESDAY … is Thoughts Day!!’ is closed to new topics and replies.