Night Night Beautiful Samuel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

This morning Samuels mummy and daddy has to say goodbye to their beautiful little boy.

Their little song bird is now playing will all our beautiful butterflies and I know he will have lots of fun with them playing in the warm breeze.

My love and thoughts are with Becky and Richard at this very sad time.

With love Ann xxxxx

jaydens-mummy
      Spectator

Fly high little Samuel

Thoughts are with you both.

Rach xx
        mummy to butterfly Callum born sleeping at 42 weeks 10-09-2007

jaydens-mummy
        Spectator

Sleep tight baby Samuel, spread your wings and fly with our butterflies

My thoughts are with you Becky & Richard

Here to chat and listen anytime

Kerri xx Mummy to James born sleeping at 41 wks 09.01.10

jaydens-mummy
          Spectator

Night night Samuel, sleep tight

Becky and Richard, you are in my thoughts at this sad time. Always here to listen or chat
            Take care
            Anne-Marie x (Mummy to Lucy, Alice and butterfly Grace x)

jaydens-mummy
            Spectator

Night Night Baby Samuel

Thinking of you and your family

Jo xxxx

jaydens-mummy
              Spectator

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say thanks alot for your thoughts and prayers yesterday was one of the hardest days but it was very fitting and lovely way to say good bye to our gorgeous little boy that was born asleep at 21 weeks.

A little about us is that we had our second cycle of IVF for little Sam which made it all the more cruel when he was taken from us as he had anencephaly which was picked up on our 20 week scan, this basically meant that his skull hadnt formed properly so he was not able to survive like this and so we were advised to stop the pregnancy as this was the kindest option for all involved. This was the hardest decision we have ever had to make but at least my little butterfly is flying free from pain now.

I was sitting in my friends garden on weds and a butterfly came a sat with us for a while which I think was Sam just coming to check that I was ok, it did give me great comfort.

Anne thanks so much you have been a great source of strength for us and it was nice to know that you were looking after Sam for us while he was in your care.

Take care all and I am sure I will speak to you all again soon.

Becky xx

jaydens-mummy
                Spectator

Hi Becky

A warm but sad welcome to our friendly little forum. I am so sorry to read your story and my thoughts are with you and Richard. I hope that are able to find some comfort with us here. My daughter Grace was born at 24+1 due to Group B Strep infection. I think I can in some way relate to the shock that you must be feeling.

Sleep tight baby Sam.

Love Max, x
                  (Mummy to George aged 2 and baby Grace who died aged 10 hours on 25th June 2009 )

jaydens-mummy
                  Spectator

Hi Max

Thanks for your message it is a very sad time but is good to know that everyone on here know exactly how you are feeling and it gives me encouragement that you have all got throught this time before and we will get there too.

We are collecting Sams ashes tomorrow which has made me much happier that we will have a litte bit of my gorgeous baby boy with me, we plan on planting a tree in our garden hopefully at the weekend.

In the meantime I go back to work on Weds as I am finding that sitting home alone is not helping me having too much time on my hands but this is only for a couple of days as and we have a holiday to Turkey for next week (as long as the volcano behaves itself) which could not have come at a better time really it will give us time to recharge our batteries and remember with love our little butterfly.

Well I hope everyone else is ok, speak soon

Becky

becs – Sam’s Mummy

Joined date: 2010-05-04

Pork Chops
                    Spectator

Night night baby Sam,
                      Fly high with our beautiful butterflies xxx

Lots of love Sarah
                      Mummy to hayden aged 2 and butterfly Tyler x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘Always In Our Hearts’ is closed to new topics and replies.