Happy Thoughts Day – TIME

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi everyone

Happy thoughts day!

Today i’m thinking about time and how quickly time seems to have passed recently. Lulah is now 6 months old and is a very happy little girl, i just don’t know where the time has gone.

I’m also remembering when Louie died and i just wanted to fast forward time because i felt so desperatly unhappy but now i don’t want the time to go quick as it’s taking me further away from when he was born and it still only feels like yesterday.But without time passing i would still be in that unhappy place.

So my thought is time can’t really win, it either goes to quick or to slow!

Michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Happy thoughts day every one 🙂

Time hum, good thought. I see what your saying Michelle but as the years go on Louie’s memory will stay as close to you as you want it too. I know you still think of every thing as though it was yesterday even now lulah is here, and that doesn’t have to change if you don’t want it to. I lost the rest of 2011… Don’t know where it went…. Massive blur! But I am enjoying life again, I still get so sad on days but pick myself up n think of Hayden 🙂
        Time also reminds me… I gotta get Hayden from nursery in 15 mins :/
        Take care all
        Sarah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘WEDNESDAY … is Thoughts Day!!’ is closed to new topics and replies.