Get together

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi all

Thought i would give Sarah a break from organising and see when everyone can meet up next? Was thinking end of September/start of Oct?

I’m open to suggestions about where to meet or i can suggest a few places (although Sarah knows how rubbish i am at decision making!).

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Lol thanks Michelle πŸ™‚ hope everything is good with you, yeah I too am up for a catch up πŸ™‚ beginning of October best for me as we finally have a date for completion wahoo…. The 28th of this month so packing and moving for me πŸ™‚ I don’t mind where, I’m sure the park wont be as warm as it was though!!! I’ll let some one else decide a location next and it doesn’t matter where cos I have a sat nav now lol x

Hiya,

First week in Oct is better for me as Mark is off next week still and it is Gracie’s first full week at school so may take me a little time to get into some sort of routine.

Preferably a Mon, Tues or Thurs as those days I could probably cadge a lift from my sister as she doesn’t work those days or I hope, otherwise may need some one to collect me, but will now have to fit in with school run finishing time.

Can’t wait for you all to meet Daisy πŸ˜€
        Carla
        xxx

luka_dawson
        Spectator

Hey, I could do with avoiding 9th & 17th Oct but otherwise should be able to make any day xxx

Hi all

It will be good to cu all and can’t wait to meet the new babies n spreading tummies too πŸ™‚
          Monday n Fridays are best for us as I am back at work.
          As for location I am flexible to as also have sat nav.

See u you soon

Becs xxx

nickinoo
          Spectator

Hey Girls

I know its short notice but what about Monday 1st October at 12 at Wyvale Garden Centre (thinking of keeping little ones occupied).

Let me know and hope to see you all then.

Michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Hey Michelle I can’t do Monday πŸ™ I’m moving this weekend and having things installed and delivered mon tues and wed…… How bout Friday 5th? If most of you can do Monday… Just go ahead without me and I’ll see you all next time πŸ™‚ x

Either day is good for me xx

luka_dawson
              Spectator

I’m good for either x

nickinoo
                Spectator

Right then shall we say Friday 5th October at 12 at the Garden Centre?

Good luck with the Move Sarah, so exciting.

See you all soon.

Michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
                  Spectator

Yeah I’m there πŸ™‚ xxx

Cool cu there xx

nickinoo
                    Spectator

Great Looking forward to it.

Sarah – Donna is going to come (if that’s ok?) with Charlie so Hayden has a playmate. xxxx

My sister said she could give me a lift so provided that is still the case Friday, looking forward to seeing you all.

Carla
                      Xxx

nickinoo
                      Spectator

Hi all

I’m going to change the venue if thats ok?

There is a cafe in Moulton Village thats really nice and the food is great and really good value.

Address is:
                        Cafe @ jgallery
                        25 West Street, Moulton, NN3 7SB, TEL: 01604 492192

There is parking at the Church Hall/Community Centre just around the corner. Think its the next left from the cafe.

Looking forward to seeing you all. xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.