Friday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi Everyone

I think most of you know it’s my c-section on Friday.

I have lots of mixed emotions at the moment, scared about Friday, but not about the section but that i might not bring her home. Guilt that i hopefully will be bringing her home but i couldn’t bring Louie home. I have also been avoiding thinking about Friday or what happens after Friday as i get to panicky.

I just can’t imagine a life with my child being with me and i can’t even think about the worry once i hopefully do bring her home!

Anyway i feel a bit better for getting these feelings out and will stop now as i think i might be sounding slightly mad!

I will text Ann and Sarah to let you all know how it goes, i’m first in so hopefully will have her here around 10am.

Michelle. xx

Hi Michelle

I am sure all these feelings are perfectly normal, I remember feeling much the same before having my section for Lexi, I am sure everything will go smoothly and you will bring your beautiful baby girl home very shortly and then settle into a routine and your little boy will always be with you watching over things and in your thoughts so try to be kind to yourself and not let the guilt get hold of you.

I will be thinking of you on Friday morning and my only words of advice are perhaps to go out for a meal or go to the cinema thurs evening because it will be a while before you can do either again πŸ™‚

Much love and hugs to you all and cant wait to hear your good news

Love Becs xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Aww Michelle,
        Tomorrow is the day πŸ™‚
        I completely understand how you are feeling but you must trust that you rlil girl will be going home with you, else your going to send yourself crazy!!!!
        I can’t wait for the text πŸ™‚

Becs what good advice πŸ™‚
        Sending you lots of love for tomorrow morning… I’m sure I’ll be watching the clock!!!
        Sarah x

luka_dawson
        Spectator

I don’t really know what to say to you other than I guess that’s completely natural and once you’re out the other side of it all everything will just fall into place xxx

Big bugs to you
          M xxx

luka_dawson
          Spectator

Bugs????!!!!!
            Ha ha, HUGS, of course xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.