Feeling Low

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Was thinking about Emmie all the way driving home tonight. Since I walked in the house I have felt really cross and could burst into tears instantly.

My feelings tonight have took me a bit by surprise as I have been really good since Daisy arrived and think it has caught me off guard.

Really miss her and I am finding myself wondering quite a lot what she would look and be like now.

Was going through everything in my head analysing all that happened as everything is still so vivid!

Just wanted to tell how I was feeling to someone who would listen ๐Ÿ™‚

Love to you all ๐Ÿ™‚

Carla
    X

jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Hi Carla,
      Feelings of grief pop up when we least expect it! We think we have dealt with it and shelved it and then all of a sudden it’s back with us – stronger and in some ways more painful. You are allowed to be cross, angry, tearful or just quiet.

Be kind to yourself and wrap yourself in an invisible protective layer, the sadness will pass again, sadly I can’t guarantee it won’t return again at some point! I still have my days and it has been 27 years.

Carry on talking about how you feel, sharing is the best medicine.

Lots of love and butterfly kisses xxxxxx

Anonymous

Hi Carla

I don’t think I can add anything to Ann’s comment, so true, but just wanted to say I’m thinking of you.

With a new baby to look after you are so busy, you especially as you are working too. I find although I think of Grace every day, she is never far from my thoughts, I rarely have proper time to think. When I do I get sad & feel guilty I haven’t had so much time, if that makes sense.

Max, xx

Thanks Ladies!

I do still think of Emmie at some point everyday, but I think yesterday, I was going over that whole morning when we found out Emmie had died in my mind and that was what got me, daily I think of her, but not all the detail if that day.

Hopefully I will feel a bit brighter today ๐Ÿ™‚
        Xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Carla sorry bout my late reply… My heads all over the place too, I completely understand and just at the other end of the phone if you need a rant. It’s so hard and Emmie will always be apart of you! Lots of love and always here sarah x

Hi Carla

I think the others have said it all but I felt the same a few months after Lexi arrived – I just felt like someone was missing and everyone else seemed to think I should be over it as if Lexi had replaced Sam ๐Ÿ™
          Recently too I have been thinking of him a lot but I guess that is normal too.

Be kind to yourself and if you want to chat or share we are always here .

Becs xxx

nickinoo
          Spectator

Hey Carla
            I hope things are a bit easier today, it can be so hard some days can’t it, i normally try to keep really busy when I’m having a bad day.
            Hope to see you soon and hope you have a nice bank hol weekend.
            Michelle. Xxxx

Eva’s mummy
            Spectator

I cant really add much either, It has been 6 years this year that I lost Callum and I still have times like that also.
              Hope your ok.

Rach xx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.