distressed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I was very distressed yesterday when we went to the cemetry and found that Miriam’s cross had been disturbed and her rosary beads had been stolen. I happened to bump into Jo, the lady who looks after the cemetry, she said there has been a few incidents recently and that she is keeping a log and informing the police. She advised that anyone who has had any problems, however small, to let her know and she will inform the police.
    Hope you are all well.
    Clare

Anonymous

Hi Clare. So sorry to hear this. That must have been very upsetting for you. The people responsible for such vandalism have no idea or care about how their act hurts others, sadly.
      Max, x

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Oh no that is sad 🙁 n makes you feel really awful, especially as we put so much effort into their areas! I haven’t had nothing like that yet, just a couple of broken things that I think both times were caused by the wind. Will keep my eye out when I’m up there x

Hi Clare,
        I know in the first few months when Emmie went to kingsthorpe we had a something taken and something broken. Since then I haven’t noticed anything. I always put it down to she was on the end at the time and an easy target, but Miriam isn’t on the end of the line so that’s not it.

I am so sorry for you and know the emotions that are brought with it when someone tampers with our little ones grave – heartbreaking!

I will keep my eye out for things when I go up!

Take care
        Carla xxx

gem32
        Spectator

Oh Clare I’m so sorry to read what happened, it makes me so cross how mindless some people can be, I hope you’re as ok as can be (((hugs)))

Katie xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.