An Exciting Trip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

hello everyone.

I have been contacted by Jo from footstepstours.co.uk. She has offered us a day trip to Lego Land free of charge – how amazing is that !!!! it also includes the coach trip too.

She has raised money to take people away on day trips who she feels deserves something nice and she has chosen out butterfly family ๐Ÿ˜€ I was really touched and thought it was a lovely way to spend the day in the sunshine.

So the proposed date is Sat 11th August 2012. If you would like to come can you check your diaries and let me know a.s.a.p.
      Even if your children are still small it doesn’t matter as there is something for everyone and every age at the park. t would be fantastic if you can join us
      There are limited places so I will need names and numbers a.s.a.p. If partners/husbands etc cant make it I’m sure there will be plenty of us to help out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Many thanks

Ann

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Aww that is lovely ๐Ÿ˜€ there are some really kind people out there!!!
        And I’ve never been, we would gladly accept the invite, so count us in please ๐Ÿ™‚
        Tim, me, Miya and Hayden x

That’s fantastic count me n Lexi in too although I will need to check with Jim to see if he is working but will let u know ASAP

Becs xx

Anonymous

That’s really very kind. Sounds lovely. I’ll need to check Geoff’s roster but count George, Evie & I in. Being practical, how will the coach work with young children & car seats? God I worry too much!
          x

nickinoo
          Spectator

Thats amazing and so kind; i would have love to have been able to go but i would only have had my section about a week before so dont think i would be up to it. Sounds loads of fun tho. Michelle. Xx

harrys-mummy
            Spectator

๐Ÿ˜€ Oh my goodness that is so kind….

I would love to take Lily she has been asking if we can go in the holidays ….. oh wow, can I say yes for Lily and myself, will ask Tom later when he gets in about taking Cian….
              Jackie x

Eva’s mummy
              Spectator

HI Ann count me, Liam and Alicia in please. Julians being Julian and doesnt want to come so can I bring Ross?
                Thats Amazing how nice is that.

Rach xx

harrys-mummy
                Spectator

me again, couldn’t wait for Tom to get home so rang him, can I say all four of us would love to come please
                  so excited ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

jaydens-mummy
                  Spectator

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ All who have requested seats, I can confirm you are booked on the coach ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
                    For those who are letting me know about partners/husbands I have booked them to, if they cant come will you let me know a.s.a.p. so I can release the spare seats :geek:

I am awaiting a response re the coach and car seats Max but we think coaches are exempt from the travelling law ๐Ÿ™„

I’ll let you know a.s.a.p

Lots of love xx

luka_dawson
                    Spectator

Wow, that it is brilliant…..what a nice thing to do.

As Ross and I don’t have any children I think we will give it a miss and make sure there are enough spaces for all the little ones!

Hope you all have a fantastic day ๐Ÿ™‚

Faiths-Mummy
                      Spectator

The McLean Clan are really excited about going to Legoland! We look like this ๎ˆฑ๎–๎„†๎—๎•๎‰๎„and feel something like this๎ˆฑ๎€Ž๎„๎Ÿ๎Œท๎Œฎ๎Š

Anonymous

Wow Fiona! Look at you with the smilies!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

wow, thats really cool. would love to be included. Me and Matthew, unfortunatly Chris has to work that day.
                          Thank you
                          Clare

jaydens-mummy
                          Spectator

That will be great for you to join us Clare, I will add you both to the list xxxx ๐Ÿ™‚ xxxx

debbie
                            Spectator

I’m so excited ๐Ÿ˜€
                              Hope you managed to get my text Ann.

Looking forward to sing on the bus….. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.