A Northampton Charity Providing Support And Assistance to Bereaved Families Who Have Lost A Child Of Any Age.
Children Are Butterflies is a Northampton based charity. We offer practical and financial support when arranging a funeral that was probably not expected and not planned for, and more importantly, emotional support through an established network of parents and families who have suffered similar losses. It may be a lonely time, but with Children Are Butterflies ...
“You Are Not Alone”
Our Charity Objectives
– To provide support and guidance to UK families who have lost a child of any age.
– To support, where possible, efforts to reduce or eliminate infant and child deaths.
This we will achieve by:
– Extending the support network to those families beyond the hospital, healthcare community, families and friends.
– Providing a support community, with other parents in similar situations, to reinforce the slogan “You Are Not Alone”. This will be achieved through the web site, through meetings and other social events.
– Providing financial assistance for those families who are having difficulty paying for standard funeral disbursements.
– As a non-profit organisation, if there are surplus funds at the end of each year a gift will be made to organisations that will directly help to save children’s lives, of any age or yet to be born.