Tough Mudder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luka_dawson
    Spectator

HE DID IT!!!!! 😀

Tough Mudder on Saturday was a HUGE success. The sun was shining and Ross and his team mates completed it in 1 hour 40 minutes. This was an amazing time as it is advertised on the website as taking 3-4 hours.

It was quite difficult to spectate as to get to every obstacle I would have had to pretty much run it with them but we have some good video footage and some fantastic photos. I will add a few of them on here.

I now have the task of collecting the money that we have raised off line but I am sure we will reach at least £2500 and perhaps even more by the time we have finished.

Thank you for all your support and kind words. I know Ross feels a great sense of achievement and is pleased we have been able to give something back to Children are Butterflies!

Michelle x X x

nickinoo
      Spectator

Hi Michelle

Well Done to Ross and the Team and i’m so pleased the weather was good to them.

I will sponsor Ross but haven’t got round to getting on the just giving site but i take it it will be open for another week or so?

Michelle. xx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Wow 🙂
          Superb effort 🙂
          Sarah xxx

Anonymous

Fantastic! What an achievement. Well done & sounds like a fantastic amount raised.

Max, x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.