Thoughts day Wednesday 5th September 2012

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hello all,
      Happy thoughts day πŸ™‚ Hope you and your families are all well, seems like ages since I wrote a post, luckily Fridays picnic in the park is looking like nice weather for our catch up πŸ™‚

My thought today is “disappointment”
      After a massive negotiation with myself… I had prepared to send Hayden nursery πŸ™‚ taking him today I was very nervous, I knew today… We had to stay to fill out forms and get to know Hayden’s key worker and what group he was in, to be told he doesn’t start until 19th September! I was well taken back by this as I’ve cancelled all our weekly events, turned up his trousers,had fights in my own brain about leaving him, had everything prepared for a start of tomorrow, to now do this all again in 2 weeks!

Well I decided to go to the school office to ask why, to be told they would get someone to come explain why to me, Hayden’s key worker walked through…. And said they were picked randomly and Hayden was one of the last…. They stagger the start dates as a settling in process.
      Which thinking about it now is a good idea, but why is Hayden one of the last to start???

So after the session me and Hayden came home…. In my head (as far as I’m concerned he’s staying home and not going nursery) so I get home and ball!!! I phone Tim and explain everything in a little more detail then what I’ve wrote to you and he some how calms me down.

I think I’m disappointed that I thought this was it and I’ve gotta now wait and frustrate myself for another 2 weeks about leaving Hayden and his poor key worker must think I’m a nut job, over reacting…. So not looking forward to my next meeting with her :/

We still haven’t got a date for our house which is more disappointment… Week 14 πŸ™

Oh well……. Well the sun is shining and I’m taking my little boy to feed ducks and hope my mood improves πŸ™‚

Happy thought day all
      Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Happy Thoughts day! πŸ™‚

Sounds like you have had a real emotional day. I remember Gracie’s first day at nursery and it is such a big step of theirs and your life, Gracie starts school next Monday and I know it is going to be a big day, although she can’t wait to go.

Just think to yourself that you have those extra few days to spend extra time with Hayden πŸ˜€ enjoy as the 19th will come round fast.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing you on Fridays, will have Gracie with me for a change πŸ™‚

Carla
      xxx

Oh no poor you, it def takes alot of psyching up to get yourself ready for leaving them at nursery I can understand your disappointment as now u will have to do it all again but hey look at it as if u had a practice run so hopefully will be a bit easier next time.

My thoughts day word woukd have to be stress!!!, as i had my first proper day at work which was rather stressful as lexi woke coughing at 5am them decided to sleep until 8am so I had to get her dressed give her breakfast and get her to nursery n me to wellingboro for 9am hence I forgot a load of paperwork that I needed so ended up tooing and froing back to Northampton then back to wellingboro then to work in Kettering only to be told I had to cover a clinic in Corby !!!!! All this time worrying about Lexi and her cough πŸ™
      Luckily she was ok and all went well and I actually enjoyed being back just not all the driving!!

So now I am trying positive thinking n hoping Lexi’s cough is getting better as she is squeaky and in pain when she coughs so if no better I think there will be another trip to the drs πŸ™ on Friday

How did u get on with your monitoring Carla any news?

Looking forward to seeing u both Friday all being well

Becs xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Hey ladies thanks for your advice n supportive words πŸ™‚ We haven’t said a meeting place for tomorrow….. Shall we meet at the kids park bit?
        Hayden’s nursery phoned today and he now starts Tuesday πŸ™‚
        And the guy selling us his house has finally got his mortgage offer on the one he’s buying so fingers crossed that will only be another couple of weeks πŸ™‚ Carla… Finally get to meet your daughter πŸ™‚ and Becs I hope lexi’s better x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • The forum ‘WEDNESDAY … is Thoughts Day!!’ is closed to new topics and replies.