Team Tyler to run again :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Adidas Silverstone Half Marathon, 3rd March 2013-Team Tyler

After running the gruelling 13.1 miles last year……. I really thought I wouldn’t do it again as it was so hard….but the feeling of crossing that line was amazing and I wanted to do it again 🙂 with only 6 weeks left, I’m a little worried as i haven’t trained half as much as I did last year but last week and this week getting right back into it 🙂 I really want to beat my time…but won’t be disappointed if I don’t… as its all about completing it 🙂

This year we have 8 runners again…5 the same as last year, Me,Tim, Sarah Roe, Dan Kempster and Richard Pitt. 3 new Dan Redden and Simon Chesser who work with Tim and Ian Clarke who works with me.

We all having matching shirts again with the new date on and are raising money for “Children Are Butterflies” Hopefully we will raise an Amazing amount of money and complete it in some decent times again 🙂

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/TylerJay

Heres our link to post to your fb walls if you would like to help us 🙂 I’m very pleased we chose CAB again and every one is more the happy to sponser us again as They do An amazing job 😉 i’d be lost if you wasn’t there
      Lots of Love Sarah xxx

luka_dawson
      Spectator

You’ll be fine Sarah, I have every faith in you xx
        I will defo be sponsoring you, just waiting for payday!! x

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Aww thanks Michelle 🙂 I’m sure you haven’t got long left till that baby arrives??? Feels like ages since I seen you x

luka_dawson
          Spectator

I’ve got 6 weeks left! It’s a shame I couldn’t make the last couple of get togethers but I am determined to make the next one! Are we going to try for another one soon? X

Pork Chops
            Spectator

That has flew!!! Yeah course, due a catch up 🙂 x

jaydens-mummy
              Spectator

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!! Thank you Sarah and Co it means a great deal to me that you are doing it again …… (Nutters)!!!! 🙂 xxxxxxx

nickinoo
                Spectator

Hey Sarah

I have every faith in you and know you will get through it although i don’t envy you just the thought of exercise at the moment makes me tired!

I will get on the site and sponsor you.

Michelle. xxxx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.