Sadness

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Today I lost a close friend, sarah ran the 1st half marathon with us for children are butterflies and raised lots of money. She was tragically killed in a car accident this morning and I’m finding it very hard to come to terms with. My heart is sympathetic towards her mum and dad….. It’s not suppose to happen this way!
      She was a truly amazing lady and I’m heart broken she’s no longer there!
      So sad… Hoping for a better day tomorrow,
      Sarah x

nickinoo
      Spectator

Sarah
        Thats just so terrible and must have been such a shock, why does life have to be so cruel at times, just not fair.
        Always here for a chat if you want me. Hope tomorrow is better. Xxxx

jaydens-mummy
        Spectator

O sweetie I am so sorry to hear such sad news, I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. Please lean on us when you need too and you can also visit me at work if you need to talk. Look after yourself sweetie, thinking of you xxxxxxx

Sarah,
          Such sad news, life is so unfair!
          Always here for you, look after yourself.
          Carla xxx

Pork Chops
          Spectator

Hey ladies thanks for your support, I’m so glad I got you 🙂 x

Anonymous

Sarah I have been thinking about you so much since I read your post on FB last night. I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Just tragic. We can say nothing to make it better but always here to listen. x

K-Langley
              Spectator

Hi Sarah,
                I’m so very sorry to hear you’ve lost a dear friend so suddenly like that. Life is just so cruel and at times, makes no sense at all. Thinking of you in these difficult early days. Stay strong and take care
                Love Anne-Marie x x x

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear such sad news. sending you big hugs.
                Clare

Eva’s mummy
                Spectator

oh Sarah sorry to hear this what a terrible shoch this must have been.

Always here for you xxx

Oh Sarah that’s terrible news, sometimes life makes no sense, I can understand how hard it is to accept accidents that happen suddenly as Jim lost his best friend in a tragic boat accident 5 years ago.
                  I am here to listen or talk anytime huni
                  Becs xxx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.