Rubbish Weather

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Well good morning.

What an awful horrible wet day!! I hope the weather is not making you feel miserable πŸ™

We had planned a big photo shoot of the 7 grandchildren today as a gift for my dads 65th birthday!!! Jon had picked a fantastic location – we are now having an indoor photo shoot!

What’s everyone up to today??? My advice – stay in, in the warm πŸ™‚

I hope you all find the forum a little easier to use. I think I’m correct in saying new posts glow red so it should make it alot easier, also the phone app is fantastic, we couldn’t get a free one so it is a one off payment of Β£2 but well worth it!!!!
      Have a good day
      Love MB XXXXX

nickinoo
      Spectator

Hi Ann

Yes the weather has been rubbish, although as i am writing this the sun is shining, not sure for how long though!

That’s a real shame that you had to have the shoot indoors but hope you got some good pics.

I’m sure the weather will improve tomorrow as we are back to work!

See you soon. xx

apparently forcast is good for tomorrow and then rubbish again on tues.

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey… yeah really annoyed about the weather at moment as I have 10k race next wednesday and havent been able to do much training.
          I been work today and my shift was really long as I had a bad head from a few beevies last night ooops πŸ™‚
          So defo early night for me πŸ™‚

Yeay Ann all new posts were clearly displayed, and I feel right at home with this forum πŸ™‚
          Sarah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.