Remembering my boy xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Well I have been thinking of my baby boy loads recently I keep seeing him as he was born and wonder what might have been, how he would have looked, would he be more like Lexi or Dani …. I am filled with endless questions and wondering a about him.

I think I might be being overly indulgent as I have been blessed with my beautiful girls but nothing will ever replace my boy, my gorgeous Samuel James and I miss him dreadfully.

I am seeing a new flock of butterflies in my garden this year already and Lexi is fascinated by them and I tell her about Sammy when we see them and I think she knows a little as she sleeps with Sammys crocodile every night (we bought him for Sam) and he has been in her cot ever since she arrived but it just seems really raw again at the moment.

Well I just wanted to share my feelings with you ladies and gents who understand and hope you are doing ok.

Becs xxx

jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, it is very hard and I know just how painful it can be. You will always wonder what Sam will look like, what first word he would of said and whether he was cheeky just like his sisters, I still do that now even now my girlies are teenagers. It is great so many butterflies have visited and continue to come and see you especially as Lexi is so intrigued by them. Sam will always be your boy and have a special place in your heart. I believe he would have been as beautiful, funny and as cheeky as his sisters. He was a perfect and special butterfly that will remain special and perfect always.

Lots of love huni xxxxxx

Thanks Ann

You always find the right words and I think you are right he would have def been a cheeky chappie x

I guess it is just having Dani has brought it all back, watching her grow so quickly and the fact she has a very different temperament to Lexi so the comparisons start and then extend to him too, that and it will be our 3rd Anniversary this weds which would make today the anniversary of us finding out about his problems.

Thanx for ‘listening’ it really does help just to vent sometimes.

Becs xxx

nickinoo
      Spectator

Hey becs
        I will be thinking of you tomorrow on Sam’s 3rd anniversary.
        Big kiss to you.
        Michelle. Xxxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Becs,
          I will too be thinking of you tomorrow,
          Lots of love Sarah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.