Open Mic Night

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hey All,

Tom and Lucy are organising an open mic night for thurs 19th of july. They lost their little boy Thomas jr on 7th April this year.
      http://www.facebook.com/events/226807514095310/
      Theres the link…..the flyer they made is somewhere on that page πŸ™‚

Its at Fiddlers, welly rd, starts at 8… and they raising Money for children are butterflies. Be good if any of you can make it….as I’ve decided to sing :)……Will be good if I can pull it off and a laugh if I dont lol!!! Or Embarrassing 😳 ….but those of you who know me, know ill give anything a bash πŸ™‚
      Take Care Sarah x

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Oh that link don’t seem to be working ❓ ❓ ❓ πŸ™„
        Well message me if you want any more detail πŸ™‚ x

Hey Sarah,

Been a bit slack at logging on again, busy girl, but will have more time from the 6th Aug when I finish work so promise I will make more of an effort!

Obviously have only just seen your post, sadly won’t be able to come tonight πŸ™ . But want to wish you good luck singing, I couldn’t get up their!!! I hope the night is successful and lots of monies are raised for such a fabulous chairty!

Caarla
        xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Thanks for the reply Carla,
          Lucy n Tom did fab πŸ™‚
          All the performers were awesome, i’d Already had a few Voddy’s so I hope mine was good lol!!!
          The Mayor gave a lovely speech and stayed for a couple of hours…bless him
          Sarah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.