Ooooow liking the new tapatalk

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Just updated tapatalk to newer version… its also free now! after it took me 10 minutes to work out my username and password (i never log out, so never have to use it)i finally got in….It’s all a bit posh
      And your posts can now also be tweets :/
      Haven’t worked much more out yet…. But I’m working on it!
      Hope you are all well and are enjoying the weekend… We in for a nice week weather wise which I’m pleased about being Hayden’s birthday Friday πŸ™‚
      Take care all,
      Sarah x

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip Sarah. Maybe I’ll get it loaded on my iPad now, be much easier! x

Anonymous

I’m in Sarah! Loaded, on iPad, soooo much easier than using my phone!! Thank you!!!

Pork Chops
          Spectator

Well done πŸ™‚ I’m quite liking it πŸ™‚ your welcome, you know me… Takes me for ever to work things out lol x

Anonymous

Where is everyone else though?!
              Did we abandon the August meet? Thinking of hosting a Phoenix coffee & cards at mine next month, we have some lovely new products for Christmas, yes Christmas & I’d donate a percentage of sales to Children are Butterflies. What do you think?!
              xxx

Pork Chops
              Spectator

Don’t know… Every ones disappeared πŸ™
                Aww that’s a fab idea Max….. Plenty of notice please so I can get the day off work πŸ™‚
                Yeah the August meet must have went out the window… I’m back at work Tuesday now, being full time I don’t get much time and come 2 weeks ill be alone for lunch as my boy starts school boo hoo!
                Sarah x

Hi ladies, I am here, just uploaded the latest version πŸ™‚

Xxxx

Anonymous

Good to see you on here Carla! x

luka_dawson
                  Spectator

Just updated! Looks good, bit confusing to start with [FLUSHED FACE]

I’m here still on the old version how do I update???
                    Xx

Pork Chops
                    Spectator

Hey ladies… It’s should be automatically in your updates , if you have an iPhone! It’s a little confusing but we got there before!!! Hope you are all well xxx

jon1970
                      Spectator

Hi all!

Most of the changes to Tapatalk have taken place on our side, provided your app is the latest version you will automatically have all the latest features.

Check your apps for updates, and it should tell you about any newer versions. There is the chance that you if you have a very old version on your phone it may not automatically update. If you want to be sure look for Tapatalk in your App Store and download the latest version from there.

Any questions or problems please just get in touch, always here to help …. eventually πŸ˜‰

All done just hadnt updated – now just got to get used to changes lol x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.