Meeting in may???

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi everyone
      30th is good for me, what time and where in the park?
      Michelle. Xxxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Say 12.30 at the play area in Abington park (Hayden and Gracie will be very happy there lol!)
        If the weather is poor we can decide the night before to change venue, As I’m sure the park won’t be fun in rain or gale force winds lol πŸ™‚ xxx

michelle-hopkins
        Spectator

sounds good to me, as far as i know i wont be working

Anonymous

Hi ladies.

Hope everyone is well. I won’t be able to join you on the 30th. Parents will be staying so I’ll need to entertain them, and the children! Maybe see you in June?!

Max, x

nickinoo
            Spectator

Hi everyone
              I’m really sorry but I won’t be able to make it we have managed to get away for couple of days to the new forrest and will be travelling back on thurs.
              Was really looking forward to catching up with everyone but hope your all have a lovely time and will see you soon.
              Michelle. Xxxx

I’ll be there πŸ™‚ xxx

Hi all,

What time tomorrow??? Looking forward to seeing all you girls πŸ™‚ and not forgetting the boys πŸ™‚

Take it we will be at the trumpet??? Will most probably only have Daisy with me as Gracie is going out with Mark in the morning.

Carla
              Xxx

michelle-hopkins
              Spectator

what time tomorrow? As i am busy tomorrow afternoon but hope i can meet up with you all

Hiya Stacey,

We normally meet about 12, hope you can make it, would be lovely to meet u πŸ™‚

Carla
                Xxx

Pork Chops
                Spectator

Hey Carla yes me and Hayden will be there at 12 πŸ™‚ x

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.