Meeting in may???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hey every one, I hope your all enjoying the sun πŸ™‚ I’m sitting in my garden watching Tim chop down a conifer while the kids play…. Bliss!
      Feels like ages since I seen you all and think we are due another catch up πŸ™‚
      If the weathers like this I’m suggesting a picnic in the park πŸ™‚ with a back up plan of trumpet if by chance it rains on the day? Let me know what dates you can all do and we can go from there,
      As always everyone is welcome,
      Sarah x

nickinoo
      Spectator

Hey sarah

I’m up for a get together but I go back to work on monday and will be working mondays and Tuesdays so can do any day apart from these.

Hope your doing ok.

Michelle. Xxxx

Hiya, can we have a get together the last week May, I am of that week so could bring the girls for picnic in the park? I now it’s a few weeks away but would be nice to see you all.

Let me know, I struggle with lunchtimes at work as I have so many meetings.

Clare, I still owe you some money as-well, I haven’t forgotten πŸ™‚

Carla xxx

luka_dawson
        Spectator

I’m definitely up for that!! At the moment I am ok for any day the last week in May!! Really looking forward to it xxx

Hi, just read my response from earlier. I must apologise for how bad my grammar and spelling is πŸ˜‰

That’s what you get when you write posts whilst feeding a baby πŸ™‚

Carla
          X

Pork Chops
          Spectator

Hey the end of may is good with me…. I’m away from the 24th till 27th so wednesday 22nd or Thursday 23rd??? Xxx

Hi,

Can we do 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st as that is the week I am off! Please πŸ™‚

Xxx

michelle-hopkins
            Spectator

I can probably come, well providing im not working as due to start my new job hopefully in the next couple of weeks

Anonymous

Not sure of my plans that week because it’s half term, but I’ll come if I can. Can’t do 29th, my birthday and heading to the O2 that night so parents coming up! x

Pork Chops
                Spectator

So shall we say Thursday 30th, that seems like a day we can all make at the moment??? Every one ok with park??? Yeah Stacey pop along and meet the other ladies, I find these meeting a great help as well as making some valuable friends xxx

Hi everyone, I work weds and thurs, but I’m sure I could try and make it in my lunch break. 1ish is usually a good time. looking forward to catching up with everyone.
                  Clare

Have put it in the diary πŸ™‚

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting the new additions!

Carla
                  Xxx

Pork Chops
                  Spectator

I too am looking forward to it… Haven’t seen you all in ages, n I miss ya πŸ™‚ Becs where are you? You ok? Michelle…Michelle…this date good for you?? Katie it would be good to meet you πŸ™‚ Stacey the butterfly mummy’s are wonderful…. Come meet them πŸ™‚ x

luka_dawson
                    Spectator

Ill be there, looking forward to it!! Fingers crossed for good weather xx

Hi all

Sorry I haven’t been chatting but don’t often get the time at the moment πŸ˜‰ I know I have a couple of patients to see that day but I am not sure what time so will do my best to pop along with Dani as Lexi will be at nursery.
                      Looking forward to seeing you all too.
                      Becs xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                    • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.