June 2012 Monthly Meeting

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Sadly not for me, maybe next month.
    Clare

Hi All,

30th May is good with me. Is Lakeside the one on the roundabout opposite side to the Britannia or near to the Britannia turning I should say?

carla
    x

luka_dawson
    Spectator

30th works for me xx

debbie
      Spectator

I really hope I can make it this time. However 4th and 5th is Bank Holiday and we are probably having weekend away. Any other day should be fine.
        Where is Lakeside? any chance you can post link to address so I can find it please?
        xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hey Bara,
          Yeah silly me wrote that week originally but Max pointed out they were bank hol’s so we changed the date to 30th May (wednesday) just getting an Idea of the best days for the majority of us πŸ™‚
          Yeah Carla the lakeside it that one… and once we have all agreed on time date and place, i’ll set it up on calendar with a map like Ann did for her parents house πŸ™‚ (well i’ll try) x

nickinoo
          Spectator

30th is good for me too.

Michelle. xx

Faiths-Mummy
            Spectator

Yay! I can make it on the 30th! Is this the Lakeside on the Bedford Road?

jaydens-mummy
              Spectator

You lot sound like your gonna have so much fun – I want to come and have chips πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Well Madam Butterfly… take a lunch break & come and have chips!!! x

jaydens-mummy
                  Spectator

What’s a lunch break? πŸ™ – I will try πŸ™‚ xx

Pork Chops
                    Spectator

Yay πŸ™‚ so we on for the 30th??? I’ll add to the calendar when I got a bit more time tomorrow…for now my bed is calling my name πŸ™‚
                      Yep i think it is on the bedford road,
                      Night All x

Pork Chops
                      Spectator

Hello Ladies,
                        Every one still on for meeting next wednesday at 12???
                        I see there are a few new members, feel free to come along and join us, it can be very nerve racking the 1st time but every one is so friendly and know what your going through
                        Sarah x

Anonymous

Hi

I’m still coming! Geoff does not know he is in charge of the children until they go to nursery at 1pm yet!!

Max, x

debbie
                          Spectator

I am still coming πŸ˜‰ Lets hope I will make it this time 😯

Yep still planning to be there xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                          • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.