June 2012 Monthly Meeting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hello Ladies,

Once again, loved doing lunch with you yesterday πŸ™‚
      I hope you feel More at ease with us now Clare πŸ™‚
      Thinking of arranging next meeting for week commencing the 4th June….. please let me know what days and Times are best for you all.
      Thinking of changing from QE to Lakeside if your all happy with that, as Hayden will be very happy with the wacky warehouse, After we have bored him with our chatting πŸ˜†
      That way we still at that side of town so its easy for every one to get to, especailly those who come on their breaks from work

Sarah x

Hi huni

Sounds good to me if it’s lunchtime I can do any day really Tues is a bit awkward as we have swimming in the morning n Lexi is usually shattered but can do it at a push.

Great seeing you all yesterday so will wait to hear a final date .

Becs xxx

nickinoo
      Spectator

Sounds good to me too and the Lakeside is even closer to my work so i have no problems with that. Will have to check my work diary but i think 4th should be ok although will be on my lunch break again.

Had a lovely catch-up with you all and thanks to Sarah for getting a date together in June.

Michelle. xx

jaydens-mummy
        Spectator

You piggy lot!!!! Madam Butterfly is going to make a surprise visit one day and eat all you food, drink all your drink and flutter off again πŸ™‚

nickinoo
          Spectator

Ha ha Ann, think you should! xx

Definately Ann pop along be nice to see u xx

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Thats all good, so not tues and pref not thurs for Michelle H πŸ™‚ So we will do a lunch again πŸ™‚
              So we looking at the Mon, Wed or Fri…… does any one want to eliminate one of those days???
              Ann Any one is welcome to come lunch with all of us πŸ™‚ You can get your own food though as I polish mine lol
              Sarah x

Anonymous

Hi All

W/c 4th June we have bank holidays on Mon & Tue, I think it’s also half term so Wacky Warehouse or anywhere similar will be unbearably busy! Sorry to be negative. Can I suggest we do the week before or the week after? My children go to nursery Wed & Fri afternoon so it depends on whether Geoff is around to take them as to my attendance! Thursday is not a good day for me as I have to be in Towcester until around 1230.
                I can do Wednesday 30th May!

Max, x

Pork Chops
                Spectator

Ha ha Max, you just made me chuckle reading that… well spotted, I’ve even got term time calender because of getting Miya from school and stuff and didn’t look!!!
                  I just chose the week in between now and butterfly release….oops πŸ™‚

Wednesday 30th May is good with me, 12 pm at Lakeside unless any one can’t do then??? I’ll leave it a few days before I add it to the calendar πŸ™‚

In regards to my cards, I had them out doing my May Birthdays, left the room for about 10 seconds…came back in and Hayden had drawn pretty little circles and scribbles on the fronts….. he said “look mummy….I drawing” lol…i wasn’t ammused at 1st, but it’s easy to sort πŸ˜†

Sarah x

Hi, I work wed and thurs so would prefer not to be those days, feltawkward having to disapear so quick., alsohad a pants afternoon at work after as mind was else where.
                  Clare

luka_dawson
                  Spectator

Hello ladies!
                    I can do any lunch time week commencing 28 May so will go with whatever the majority decide
                    Michelle x

luka_dawson
                    Spectator

And Sarah, sorry to confuse things but I am also Michelle H, he he xx

nickinoo
                      Spectator

Hi

I can do week begining 28th May too but i think 28th is Bank Hol Monday so probably best to do any day from Tuesday of that week.

Goodness it does get a bit confusing with 2 Michelle H’s! Might have to get married!!! xx

Anonymous

Monday 28th would normally be a bank holiday but not this year! Moved to the following week as we get 2 for the jubilee. I think I can do the Monday but I’ll have both children so that will be interesting! I’ll be like you Sarah, running around! Tuesday, much as I love spending time with you is my birthday so not that day please!

Max, x

Pork Chops
                          Spectator

Aha Michelle h and Michelle h yep Michelle you should marry Paul as Michelle Harris is already married lol
                            Right ok….. So is every one ok with Wednesday may 30th??? X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                          • The forum ‘Member "Get Togethers"’ is closed to new topics and replies.