Hi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi Everyone

I’m so sorry i haven’t been on here for a while and i haven’t forgot about you all it’s just that i feel like i haven’t had a spare moment to get on here.

I hope your all doing ok and really pleased to hear that Daisy Mae has arrived safe. Just waiting for the next new arrivals now!

Lulah is now over 8 pounds but still looks pretty small but perfect; can’t wait for her to meet her butterfly family.

I gave myself 3 weeks off from Louie’s case after Lulah was born so now back on the case and yesterday we had some heartbreaking information but also came closer to getting justice for him. I’ve also tried another avenue for the law changes that i’m pushing for but don’t want to say to much at the moment incase nothing comes from it but i’m fairly positive so fingers crossed, will keep you updated as and when.

Hope to see you all soon.

Michelle. xxxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Hey you… We all know how much time it takes when you have a newborn! You must have spent a good while reading through all these posts and replying 🙂 looking forward to hearing your updates in regards to Louies case and having a scrummy cuddle with Lulah, speak soon x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.