Hello

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

I have noticed over the past few weeks that the forum has become very quiet.
      I know a number of you are meeting up regularly which is absolutely fantastic and I’m sure you chat openly and share stories when you are all together but some of our members old and new either cannot attend or feel they are not strong enough to meet up yet. Because of this I’m worried that other members are not expressing themselves or feel out of the loop.
      I cannot make you, nor would I want to make you feel you have to use the forum regularly but I am so worried it is only being used now to arrange the next ‘get together’

Hopefully a little general chit chat now and then will enable our new members to join in and be able to feel part of the group.

Sadly I have a number of little ones in my care which is just awful and I know Andrew and Anne have posted their story (I have moved it to under New Member Introduction?) so I’m sure they would appreciate to hear from those that feel strong enough to be supportive.

Wishing you all well for the forth coming week and thank you all for being ‘you’

Take care,

MB x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.