Happy Xmas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to take the opportunity to say Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all and thank you for being there for me in 2012!

For me 2012 has been easier than 2011 but still very tough as there is a big part of our family missing and Emmie always will be, but there is never a day that I don’t think about her.

Hope you all get through tomorrow okay, I am looking forward to seeing Gracie’s face in the morning as she has been excited all week!

See you all in the new year!

Carla
    Xxx

jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Thank you Carla,
      You beat me to it.

To all my members old and new, I wish you a safe, healthy and Happy Christmas.
      Some will find it a little easier than others depending on where you are in your personal time of grief.
      Christmas will magnify every feeling you have so be kind to yourself, you can be happy and smile and equally you can have quiet time, a time to reflect and to shed a tear.

The continued support for Children are Butterflies and for each other is astounding, and I thank you all for being there for each other. Support, understanding and a shoulder is normally the best medicine.

I will try and plan more events next year where we can all meet up and hopefully I will get to meet the new babies I haven’t met yet.

I will be thinking of you all.
      Take care and Much Love as always,

Ann xxxxx

Merry Xmas to you all I hope you all have the best day possible.
      Take care and I look forward to catching up with you in the new year.

Love Becs xxx

luka_dawson
      Spectator

Merry Christmas x thinking of all of you today xxx
        Missing my girls even more than I thought I would, I guess it will never really be any easier on big occasions!
        Look forward to catching up in the New Year xxxx

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to all my Butterfly Friends & remembering our precious little ones. I have 2 very excited children this morning & a baby dressed as a reindeer!
          Michelle, it does get easier I promise. I always find time to think about Grace & we visit her grave at Christmas with special flowers but it’s easier & I think of her with a smile.

Max, xxx

Pork Chops
          Spectator

Merry Christmas to you all 🙂 thank u all for your on going support! I hope you’ve had an amazing day and wishing you all the best for 2013 lots of love, sarah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.