Happy thoughts day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am in very early with thoughts day today as I am up with Daisy 🙂

My thought for today is about spending quality time with your family!

Since going back to work it has made me appreciate how important the time I have at home with my girls and hubbie is and how we need to make it as enjoyable as possible for the girls! Mark even had me swimming at 8.30am last Sunday (that was a shock to the system 😉 )

I miss the girls and all the hours i had on maternity with them and it has made me think a lot about the time we spend together as a family and how precious it is!!

Carla
    Xxx

Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hey Carla,
      Happy early thoughts day!
      How on earth you do night feeds and work full time is beyond me! Hats off to ya! I hope your new job role is all good 🙂
      Yeah family time is very precious indeed! I’m worrying a little as Hayden goes school in sept and with the hours I do now ill hardly see him so will benefit me more to go back full time too! So hopefully my boss will create me a position around October 🙂 oh could do with full time money too as my car is now 15 years old lol!
      Ps had enough of the snow now so can’t wait for the rain at the weekend!
      Take care all… Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Getting up in the middle of the night is quite a rare occurrence now else I would struggle at work. You watch now I have said that I will be up again tonight 😉

I have been so busy at work and home, we will get in a routine soon it has been very hard work.

How’s the running going, I still need to sponsor you xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Aww bless ya…. Sounds like hard work! Running not too good due to weather and I pulled my calf again on Friday…. So feel really unfit compared with last year! But ill still get round it 🙂 aww thank you 🙂 looking forward to warmer temperatures x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • The forum ‘WEDNESDAY … is Thoughts Day!!’ is closed to new topics and replies.