Happy Birthday Louie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Thinking of Michelle and Paul on a very special but sad day.
      Their beautiful little boy Louie would be celebrating his first birthday today.

He was special and beautiful in every way. He will always remain a perfect son and wonderful big brother.

Sending a million and one butterfly kisses to Michelle and Paul xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you today Michelle and Paul,

Love n hugs

Becs xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Happy Birthday to Louie xxx
        I too Have been thinking of Michelle and Paul today
        Sarah x

Anonymous

I’ve not been on so often this week as I’m away but I hope Louie’s 1st birthday was peaceful for you Michelle & Paul and that you found your way of marking his day. For me the first year, and the first anniversary was the hardest. x

nickinoo
          Spectator

Hey everyone

Thank you for your kind messages.

We decided to celebrate Louie’s birthday as we feel so lucky and proud to have had him, if only very briefly.

I invited close friends and family over to our house and around 7pm we released around 26 hellum balloons with wild flower seeds attached so Louie would be creating new life. We also attached messages to the balloons. I then put on some food and the last people left around 9.30pm.

I found it was the perfect way for us and it also kept me very busy in the day, picking up balloons, preparing food, etc, so i couldn’t think to much.

The cookery teachers at Pauls school also made cakes in memory of Louie and asked for a donation for each cake, they raised over £200 for CAB.

This year has been incredibly hard as the first year is for any parent as we all know but i feel very lucky to have had such support and i thank Ann and all of you for that.

Michelle. xx

Michelle

What a lovely way to remember and mark Louie’s birthday.

Hugs

Bex n lexi xxx

luka_dawson
            Spectator

Sounds perfect x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.