Gunna be in the Chronicle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

I don’t know why I’m so pleased we going to be in the chronicle as i was so angry when the wrote about Tyler’s Inquest as there was no story (Thats me still being a little bitter)

It’s more about the awareness for CAB!!! 🙂
      There are 4 people from Morrison’s running the Half Marathon on the 3rd and for 2 different Charities, so the paper came out today and took a pic of us 4.
      They asked all my details and why we are running for CAB, I did tell them there was 8 of us running for Children are Butterflies so I hope they all get mentioned.

I also have an injury at moment that keeps coming back 🙁 but thats not gunna stop me doing it… although i may not be able to beat my time :/
      Stil very excited as it was an amazing day last year!!!

Watch out for it, Thursday or next Thursday 🙂
      Sarah x

nickinoo
      Spectator

Wow Sarah thats fantastic and well done. I know an injury won’t stop you, we are all very proud of you. i will look out for you in the paper.

Michelle. xxxx

That’s fantastic, did you give them the link so the public could donate?????

I will get round to sponsoring you again, even if it’s the day you run! 🙂

Carla xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Thank you ladies 🙂 yeah we gave them the virgin money link, hopefully they put that in the paper too 🙂
          Eek only 3 weeks and 4 days to go x

Well done Sarah, sure u will be great n like Carla I promise to sponsor u too will check the link out from fb.

Go team Tyler xxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.