BBC Radio Northampton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickinoo
    Spectator

Hi everyone

After i did the interview on Radio 4 this morning i got a call from BBC Radio Northampton asking if i would do an interview this afternoon as they had heard my interview and also wanted to cover it.

I did this at 5.15pm today and have attached the links below if anyone wants a listen. So pleased that i got to mention a few charities on the Radio Northampton interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01jqjl3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00syrtr

Michelle. x

debbie
      Spectator

Michelle You done so well.
        Thank you for being so strong and fighting for our little ones.
        Bara
        xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Well done Michelle you were awesome both times πŸ™‚
          I was at work on the second one as well so couldn’t listen to that one until today. The second one you done, that’s the same guy’s show you were on in Feb this year wasn’t it??? Hes really good and understanding πŸ™‚
          Also can’t believe how quickly your pregnancy is going……31 weeks, where has that time gone???
          Yay…. we have a new home πŸ™‚ well as long at contract exchange goes through…. so 6-8 weeks we will be moving eek πŸ™‚
          Sarah x

nickinoo
          Spectator

Hey Sarah

Awe thank you, i was on Inspiration FM last time, so a different one this time. Feel like i have been pregnant for quite a while now but only 7 weeks to go, getting quite anxious about movement etc and just want her here now.

Wow, 6-8 weeks, better get packing! I’ll have everything crossed for you and look forward to hearing all about it.

Michelle. xx

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Aha silly me, well they have similar voices πŸ™‚

I think it’s flown by, yeah of course you want her here now and your anxious, but she needs a little more cooking so shes even more perfect when she arrives πŸ™‚

Ive got lots of boxes already as we gotta do a bootsale before we move, Im not taking all this clutter to new house lol

Just saw on fb your parents and yours and pauls tatoo’s all together….what a beautiful picture
              Sarah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.