Back in hospital!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Not really cheery chit chat but after 3 uneventful weeks I’m back in hospital because of more bleeding. What a nuisance! Hoping it will stop & I’ll be allowed home soon.

Baby seems happy enough, just the low lying placenta causing trouble again it seems. The Doctor who assessed me on labour ward this afternoon was lovely, really explained things well & realistically prepared me for the worse case scenario, just in case.

I’ll be 28 weeks on Monday so still too early if the baby has to be delivered but it would have a better chance than 3 weeks ago.

I keep worrying about all the things I need to do at home & I miss the children already.

I’ll keep you updated when I can!

Max, x

Oh no Max so sorry to hear that but keeping everything crossed that this little one stays put a while longer.
      If there is anything I can do please just text me.
      Take care n hope they do t keep u in too long.

Becs xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Aww sorry to hear that max, hope you and baby stay well and you go home soon, also hope the hospital food has a menu for you this time lol!!! It’s good they keep you in to monitor things…. Bleeding isn’t good πŸ™ 28 weeks…. Wow that’s gone quick, sending you lots of love x

debbie
        Spectator

Take good care and don’t rush home. I know you miss children but trust me you need some rest
          Thinking of you
          XxX

Anonymous

Thanks all. Well I’m in for a second night at least. The children have just visited which was lovely although Evie got a bit upset when she had to leave.

Sarah, they tried to starve me last night! I was nil by mouth until 6pm then promised food & they forgot me!! I got a menu for today, ordered turkey with roast potatoes & green beans for lunch but got chicken madras with mash & green beans!! Maybe someone in the catering department can’t read?!

Bored, bored, bored & want to be home!!

Max, x

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Lol No way… I would have let them know I was forgot…. The food doesn’t sound too bad today though πŸ™‚ poor Evie, she just misses her mummy! Yeah hospitals are well boring but best place for you at the moment πŸ™‚ maybe you can play some Facebook games on your phone or browse the internet for a new dress for after baby is here πŸ™‚ if all else fails…. Sleep πŸ™‚ keep us updated…. Looking forward to hearing your home, Sarah x

Anonymous

Oh I let them know all right Sarah!! Only thing available then was a salad going brown in the fridge but I was so hungry! I was looked after then though, even made me a proper cup of tea in a mug instead of the horrible powdered stuff in plastic normally offered!!

I keep having to charge my phone. George has got me addicted to a game called Cut the Rope! Watching tv too, sleeping & reading. Planning my escape tomorrow… ha, ha!!

xx

Pork Chops
                Spectator

Aha your reply made me chuckle πŸ™‚ I hope you are well enough to leave tomorrow… If not…. Stay put!!! They just taking good care of you even if it’s really boring, no better place to be if things are going wrong x

Hey Max,

Haven’t logged on since middle of last week so just been catching up.

How are you today, did you escape the hospital yesterday or are you still put???

Hope all is okay and baby doesn’t put in an appearance for a few more weeks, let us know the latest update.

Take care, big hugs!
                  Carla
                  xx

Anonymous

Hi All

Thanks for your messages. I escaped hospital this morning! Hurrah! Not sure how long I’ll be home for, fingers crossed another 10 weeks, but I’m on edge knowing I could have to go back in at any moment.

How are you Carla? Not long now! Might end up seeing you in there. In the nicest possible way I hope I don’t!!

Max, x

debbie
                    Spectator

Good to hear you are home ! Stay away from that hospital πŸ˜‰
                      Hope all will be well with you and little one and you really don’t have to be back for long time. Nothing more scary
                      Big hug
                      XxX

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.