Baby Joshua Harris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    luka_dawson
    Spectator

Hi all

Baby Joshua was born at 00:51 on 19th February weighing 7lb 10oz.
      Due to complications he had to be born very quickly by emergency c section and had to be resuscitated. He Is now in Coventry SCBU and doing ok! I am also here now and he is just gorgeous (I only got to briefly see him before he was transferred).
      As we know more I will keep you updated but things are positive so far
      M xx

nickinoo
      Spectator

congratulation to you both and pleased to hear he is doing ok but must have been very scary for you. please keep us updated and i look forward to meeting him when your ready.

take care.

michelle. xxxx

Huge congratulations huni glad Joshua is doing well after a shakey start but he is obviously a little fighter.
        Can’t wait until we see some pics and hope you are both home very soon.

Becs xxxx

Michelle,
        Congratulations on the birth of Joshua. I am so pleased to hear he is doing ok, can’t wait to meet the little fellow!
        Take care and enjoy every moment as soon as he is allowed with you.

Carla
        Xxx

Congratulations Michelle, so pleased for you , praying that you will soon be able to have him home.
        Clare

Anonymous

Congratulations Michelle & Ross. Sorry to hear that things became complicated & that Joshua is in SCBU. I can understand the emotions you must be feeling. It’s a rollercoaster journey but I’m praying Joshua will do well & will soon be allowed home.
          Thinking of you all.
          Max, xx

Eva’s mummy
          Spectator

COngratualtions Michelle & Ross on the birth of Joshua hope he gets better soon.

Love to all

Rach xx

Pork Chops
            Spectator

Aww congratulations! I hope you have him home with you soon x

harrys-mummy
              Spectator

Congratulations on your little boy, sorry to hear his arrival was complicated, it must of been very scary and you must of been so worried, hope you are both home soon x

K-Langley
                Spectator

Congratulations on the birth of little Joshua. Thinking of you at this emotional time & I hope you are all home safely very soon x x

luka_dawson
                  Spectator

Hi all

Joshua is doing really well and we are being discharged home straight from Coventry today. It has been a difficult 10 days but we are through it and hoping things continue to progress as well as they have done so far

Michelle xxx

Great news Michelle we look forward to meeting your little man soon and so happy you can take him home today

Hugs xxx

nickinoo
                    Spectator

fantastic news im so happy for you, looking foward to meeting him.

michelle. x

That’s excellent news Michelle, so pleased for you all.
                      Love Clare

Pork Chops
                      Spectator

Only just saw this post Michelle… That’s awesome news 🙂 really pleased for you! X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                      • The forum ‘New Arrivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.