Baby Daisy Mae

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

Huge Congratulations to Carla and Mark on the Safe arrival of their little Girl Daisy Mae weighing 6lb 5oz. So pleased for you both Sarah x

luka_dawson
      Spectator

Aww wonderful!! Congratulations xxx
        Lovely name and not so ridiculously tiny after all xx

Anonymous

Fabulous news! Congratulations to you all. Welcome to the world Daisy Mae. xxx

jaydens-mummy
          Spectator

Carla, that is just fantastic. Finally the worry is over and you have your beautiful daughter in your arms. Congratulations to you all xxxx

Big congratulations Carla so pleased Daisy Mae is here safe and sound.
            Becs xx

K-Langley
            Spectator

Congratulations to you all. Fantastic news x x x

debbie
              Spectator

@Tylers-mummy wrote:

Huge Congratulations to Carla and Mark on the Safe arrival of their little Girl Daisy Mae weighing 6lb 5oz. So pleased for you both Sarah x

Yay! Huge congratulations to you all. Beautiful name too! So Daisy Mae looking like a Daisy? 😉

XxX

Congratulations Carla and family. xxx
                Clare

Hi,

Thank you to all for you kind meesages, I feel relieved and so happy I can’t express how much! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Daisy is a good weight at 6lb5oz so the scan was about right as the week before they estimated 6lb, she looks tiny though, like a little bird. I think she is short like Gracie was but they don’t measure them anymore – some of the newborn clothes Mark went and bought for her are too big.

I definately found the following day after the c section harder this time, not sure if it is because it is my 3rd or if it is I am just getting on a bit! 😆

Anyway they advised me not to have anymore when I was in theatre, because my womb near my bladder is paper thin and it took ages to sew me up and also scar tissue from the previous sections. I think I am just not cut out for this pregnancy lark, or my body isn’t anyway and as I already know i am to posh for pushing – 😉

However my 3 girls (Gracie, Emmie and Daisy) are enough for me and although Emmie isn’t here I am sure she will be watching us and we will always love her.

Carla
                xxxx

Pork Chops
                Spectator

Aww Carla I’m so pleased for you, that almost brought a tear to my eye!!! Can’t wait to meet your new addition 🙂 Sarah x

Eva’s mummy
                  Spectator

Congratulations xxx

nickinoo
                    Spectator

Hey Carla

I’m so so happy for you all and incredibly pleased to hear all is well. Take it easy and i can’t wait to meet Daisy Mae.

Michelle. xxxx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • The forum ‘New Arrivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.