Baby Alfred James

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pork Chops
    Spectator

A massive congratulations to Max and Geoff on the arrival of their baby boy Alfred James. He’s just under 7 weeks early and doing ok πŸ™‚ he weighed 5lb 1oz.
      So pleased for the both of you and the rest of the family πŸ™‚ x

debbie
      Spectator

Congratulation to you all ! Hope you are both well. Looking forward to see some photos xxx

jasminesdad
        Spectator

Wow! Congratulations a big boy for being that early! Can’t wait to see the pics xxx

luka_dawson
          Spectator

Congratulations, so pleased to hear that everything is ok xx

jaydens-mummy
            Spectator

Fantastic news, thank goodness Alfred is here safe and you are ok!!
              Take special care and I look forward to meeting Alfred when he is a little bigger xxxx

Max & Geoff,

Congratulations, I am so pleased to hear that Alfred James (lovely name) is here safe and doing well.

I cannot believe what a big boy he is for 33 weeks.

Take care, can’t wait to meet the little man! Keep us updated on his progress πŸ™‚

Carla
              xxx

K-Langley
              Spectator

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of little Alfred x

Max, it won’t be long before Alfred is strong enough and you can all be at home together. I bet George and Evie are very excited about having a new baby brother and I’m sure big sister Grace is watching over you all x

Lots of love to you all x x x

K-Langley
                Spectator

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of little Alfred x

Max, it won’t be long before Alfred is strong enough and you can all be at home together. I bet George and Evie are very excited about having a new baby brother and I’m sure big sister Grace is watching over you all x

Lots of love to you all x x x

Eva’s mummy
                  Spectator

COngratulations max xxxx

Anonymous

Thanks all for your kind words.
                      Freddie is doing really well. He was on a ventilator to start & had fluid on his lungs. He was taken off the ventilator & put onto CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) but yesterday managed well without it. We still haven’t been able to hold him but we are getting more hands on with nappy changing & feeds, currently via a tube into his tummy.
                      Freddie was delivered by c-section, an experience I’m glad I won’t repeat. What was nice was that it was the Children are Butterflies donated Panda Warmer in theatre for Freddie.

Max, x

Pork Chops
                      Spectator

Aww that’s good to hear max and lovely to read the panda warmer was there too πŸ™‚ aww he’s already got a little nick name πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • The forum ‘New Arrivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.