Anne-Marie’s Story

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Good morning.

Some of you have asked me if Anne-Marie is Ok as she has been very quiet.
      At the Easter Egg Hunt she was being very brave and putting on her ‘happy face’ but deep down she was very worried as she had found a breast lump.
      On Monday 16th April Anne went for a mammogram to check that it was just a cyst but ended up having an ultra sound and a biopsy. She was then told the news that they thought she had breast cancer. On Thursday 19th April she returned to the hospital to get her results. It was the worst news ever, the results showed she had breast cancer. Anne & Lincoln left the consultant and went straight to pre op to prepare for her operation which took place on Tuesday 24th April (last Tuesday). Anne had to have a mastectomy πŸ™ . Not only has she had to come to terms with having breast cancer but she has had to adjust and accept having her breast removed. She is 35 years old, how on earth is she supposed to come to terms with that ❓

Now I am sure whilst you are reading this you are full of so many emotions. Over the past two weeks I have been through them all – disbelief, shock, anger and tears and believe me I have cried buckets of them!!!
      BUT, I have never met such a courageous wonderful person as Anne – not many people know her story but she has asked me to share it with you all. In her own words “she is now at the next stage” both Anne and Lincoln have had time to adjust and reflect on what has happened and what lies ahead. It is not all doom and gloom, she is looking forward even though things are uncertain until she gets her results in the next few days and receives her treatment plan.
      She may need chemotherapy, which will be hard for her but I know with her spirit, wonderful personality and determination she will fight it!!!

I will keep you informed of how she is, and I’m sure she would like to hear from you on here – just not too much doom and gloom as she is looking forward and we are both certain she will beat this.

Please can we keep all posts and comments on this forum and NOT Facebook. This is a very private matter and she is not ready for the world to know.

I am sorry this is such a sad post – but I am looking forward to the day when I can say
      “YAY Anne-Marie is in remission” and we can jump for joy πŸ˜€

That will happen as MB knows everything.

Take care everyone
      Love MB XXXXXXXXX

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Aww Anne-marie, I had no Idea πŸ™
        Yep that post just made me ball to be going throught this at 35. I am sending you Licoln and your girls all my love and strength and also know you will fight this….. you did really put a brave face on at the easter Hunt!!!:)
        Here if you need anything, Sarah x

Hi All

Oh Anne-Marie my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now it must have been a very difficult few weeks for you all. I am keeping everything crossed that they got everything and the follow up wont be too nasty and that you will have some good news in the future.

In the meantime we are all here for you and will back you all the way in your fight against this horrible disease.

Much love and hugs to you all and if there is anything I can do let me know as I am still off at the moment and not very far away.

Becs xxxx

J.Needham
        Spectator

Anne-Marie,
          I’m stunned…… I can’t believe it!
          There are no words that can make this situation better but I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of love, strength and support.

xx

debbie
          Spectator

Anne-Marie,
            You are one strong and positive woman and Yes you will beat this horrible illness.
            All your friends and your beautiful family will be thinking of you and pray that very soon you will hear good news.

Sending you lots of love, Hugs and mainly lots of more positivity
            you know we are all here for you

Bara and Steve
            xxxx

nickinoo
            Spectator

I am stunned to hear this news and just can’t imagine all the emotions Anne-Marie must be feeling and going through.

All i can say is i am sending lots of positive thoughts your way and will be thinking of you and your family.

Keep strong.

Michelle. xx

Anne-Marie,

I can’t imagine what you must be going through at the moment, but you must be one very couragous and brave lady. I can’t even think how I would deal with such a situation, but from the sounds of it you are taking each day as it comes.

We are here for you whenever you need so just shout.

Take care
              Carla
              xxx

harrys-mummy
              Spectator

Anne-Marie I can’t seem to find the right words I have typed this many times, I can’t believe what I have just read, I can not imagine what you and your family are going through, all I can say is you are in my thoughts and massive hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Jacke x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • The forum ‘Feelings’ is closed to new topics and replies.