Andrew & Anne’s story

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Hi someone. We have just lost our Kezia on wednesday 3rd october 2012. Kezia was born on 27th septeber 2012 and battle for life for 6 days. We live in Abington Lindsay Avenue and would value some contact. Heart failure, due to Edwards Syndrone. Love Andrew and Anne

Pork Chops
    Spectator

Hi Andrew and Anne,
    firstly I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know how much your heart is breaking 🙁 the butterfly families are all here to listen and support and really helped me through my early stages.

My cousin is currently 36 weeks pregnant with a baby boy that has Edwards syndrome. We know the risks but are hoping for a miracle.

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time, Sarah x

Anonymous

Hi Andrew & Anne

A warm but sad welcome to the forum. I’m so sorry to learn of the loss of Kezia. I lost my second child, Grace, over 3 years ago now. She was born at 24 weeks & died as a result of group b strep infection. I still remember how numb I felt in those early days, weeks & months. Be gentle on yourselves, take it one day at a time. We are here to listen & we understand. Although all our circumstances are slightly different, we all understand the pain of losing a child.

Max, x

Hi Andrew and Anne

I am so sorry to hear about little Kezia, what a beautiful name.
    I lost my little boy Sam at 21 weeks as he had not developed properly and I too remember the early days of hopelessness and despair but with the help and support of my butterfly family I have managed to get through the tough times and even learn to enjoy life again with the arrival Sams little sister Lexi last year.
    As Max says be kind to yourself and take one day at a time there will be good and bad but always remember we are here to listen and support in anyway that we can please don’t hesitate to ask.

Fly high baby Kezia with our beautiful butterflies.

Becs xxx

Hi Andrew & Anne,

I am very sorry for your loss and that you have had to introduce yourselves to us under such heart breaking conditions.
    The ladies on the forum have been a god send for me, for when I need to talk and also we meet up monthly for coffee and a chat.
    I lost my daughter Emmie Louise on October 15th last year. I was 40 weeks and 6 days, my waters had broken naturally but Emmie got distressed and swallowed the meconium and so was stillborn.
    It is heartbreaking and will be with you forever, but as time goes on you learn to live with it because you have to.

Take care of each other and remember we are her for you when you want us.

Carla
    xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘New Members Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.