A BIG BIG THANK YOU

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

This evening was the first chance we’d had to sit down and open our cards and presents which we were given for our wedding. We had some lovely gifts, then we came across a card addressed to “Madam Butterfly”
      O my goodness, me and Jon were and still are totally shocked at your generosity. It was so unexpected that we both sat with our mouths open.
      Thank you, thank you, thank you for your love and generosity, you will never truly understand what it means to us. We will let you know what we purchase.

Big love and hugs
      Mr & Mrs Jon Farmer
      🙂 xxx

Pork Chops
      Spectator

Your welcome….Aww lovely….. hope you got lots of lovely cards and gifts 🙂 x

Our pleasure Ann, just a little gesture of thanks for all the love and support you give to us.
        Clare

Hello Mrs Farmer 🙂

Looks like you had a fab day, from seeing the pics on Facebook.

Congratulations to you and Mr Farmer!

Xxx

harrys-mummy
        Spectator

Bless, you looked lovely, I am loving seeing your photos x

Anonymous

Pleased our little gift was a nice surprise. Looks like you had an amazing day. xx

Glad you had the best time you all looked beautiful and there are some great photos on fb so far but I would expect nothing less with your contacts lol
            Look forward to seeing you all soon and hope you and Jon get a few moments for a honeymoon at some point.

Becs xxx

Eva’s mummy
            Spectator

Glad you had a nice day look forward to hearing what you buy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxRachxxxxxxx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.