A beautiful day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jaydens-mummy
    Spectator

Hello, it was lovely to see you all today and share in such a special time.
      The sun did us proud and the butterflies were in their true beauty.

I hope you all enjoyed the day and I hope to see you all soon.

Lots of love
      MB xxxx

Eva’s mummy
      Spectator

Was a lovely day and we all appreciated your hard work in looking after the butterflys.
        Was very nice to catch up with people that we havent seen for a while was alot of faces there that I dont know so sorry If i didnt get to speek to any of you.
        Was lovely to see you Anne-Marie and your beautiful girlies growing up so fast.
        Looking forward to the next big get together! πŸ˜€

Rach xxx

Pork Chops
        Spectator

Hi Ann,
          Another amazing event by you πŸ˜‰
          Thank you so much for today πŸ™‚ was truly emotional and beautiful, sorry I didn’t get to chat to some of you…looking forward to our next meeting.
          Yeah Anne Marie was lovely to see you and the expanding bumps of some of you πŸ™‚
          There was so many new faces :(…..this is sad……But a massive welcome to our butterfly family
          Sarah x

K-Langley
          Spectator

Yes Madam Butterfly, you did us proud as usual. A HUGE THANK YOU from The Noel Family. I was so happy to be well enough to attend. Our beautiful butterfly babies/children sent the sunshine specially for us.

Lovely to see everyone and have a brief catch up. Another special event for us to treasure.

Thank you Ann and all your extended family, we really appreciate it.
            Take care
            Anne-Marie x x x

Thank you so much. It was so special and we really appreciate you organising such a lovely event. Fly high little butterflies. Laura x

Anonymous

Hi

So sorry I’m late in posting but it’s been an eventful couple of days. Poor Evie became unwell on Sunday evening & ended up being admitted to hospital with viral induced wheezing. She was well looked after & fortunately well enough to come home last night. She has lost her voice this morning, bless her.

Thank you Ann, and your family, for another beautiful butterfly release on Sunday. It was fantastic that the sun shone for our little ones. Lovely to see everyone, sadly lots of faces I didn’t know, and especially lovely to see Anne-Marie and her family.

Max, x

Hi all
              I am sure MB did us all proud but am sorry I missed this year but pleased the weather held out for you and a big thanks to Bara for releasing a butterfly in memory of Sam too for us this year.
              I look forward to seeing some pics and will hopefully be there next year.
              See you all at Ann’s birthday bash

Love Becs xxx

Ps Max I hope Evie is better now xx

Thank you soooooo much Ann for the beautiful butterfly release, it was very emotional but also very healing. Not been such a great week this week, but we got thro Miriam’s due date and its onwards and upwards hopefully.
              Off for a week in the caravan tomorrow, which we are all looking forward to.
              Clare

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • The forum ‘Cheery Chit-Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.