Re: August Picnic in the park

#1878

Hi All,

Friday is good for me, unless of course they decide to deliver baby earlier than 38 weeks as she has dropped below the 10th centile and I will be 37 weeks when you all next mee so who knows as I I don’t had a c section date yet as we are now back to taking each appt as it comes and going in for extra monitoring. Hopefully I will get something confirmed this Thursday?????

Let me know time – are we still planning Abington Park or the Trumpet dependant on the weather?

Carla
xx